Over the past week or so, a few issues have popped up regarding ex-girlfriends. In response, I have a ten words for ten people specifically targeted at my ex-girlfriends.
- You made your choice. Quit trying to blame me for it. I think what you chose was stupid, for the most part (not the education), but it was your choice. Other things are not entirely your choice. Every refuge has it's price.
- I'm sorry he thinks you are too much for him. Sometimes you are too much.
- Give him a chance. Dating under your circumstances is difficult.
- He does love you, and he is torn up about having to make a choice, just like you were.
- You made it, you sleep in it.
- Sounds like things are going okay. WRITE MORE.
- See #6
- Good god, woman. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. I am NOT the only fish in the sea.
- I am more than a computer guy. You could be social.
- Well, you do owe it to him. Good for you!
That should just about do it.